So many businesses around the world rely heavily on Microsoft’s software packages to operate and to improve operations and their 365 Dynamics suite is certainly one of the heaviest used tools in business. Those who are considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration should be in absolutely no doubt at all as to whether or not they should pull the trigger, this is a package which can seriously increase the growth potential of many businesses around the world. Today we are going to take a deeper look into what exactly the 365 suite is and what it can do for business, let’s take a look.
Released in July 2016 Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management). The package is aimed at small to medium sized enterprises and it has both a standard and a Business edition, the difference here being that the Business edition features a financial segment which the standard does not. The software features a collection of high quality apps which businesses can use to increase their performance and improve customer relations.
There are 12 applications in this product, which are as follows.
- Dynamics 365 For Field Service – Field Service Leaders, Field Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 For Human Resource – Attract, On board, Core HR
- Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations – Finance Leaders, Operation Leaders.
- Dynamics 365 For Commerce
- Dynamics 365 For Customer Service – Customer Service Leaders, Customer Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – Operation Leaders, Project Leaders
- Dynamics 365 For Marketing—Adobe Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – ERP for SMBs
- Dynamics 365 For Sales – Sales Leaders, Sales Operations
- Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality – Remote Assist, Layout
- Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence – AI for Sales, AI for Customer Service, AI for Market Insight
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management – Streamline planning, production, stock, warehouse, and transportation
Benefits of Using Microsoft Dynamics 365
There is no doubting the ability of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 package when it comes to the benefits that it offers business, and here are just some of the reasons why so many companies around the world use this product line.
Customer Attraction and Retention
Use sales and marketing strategies through the program to connect to customers on a personal level thanks to easy data storage, Monitor customer behaviors and trends to secure customers for life.
This suite works in line with Office productivity apps for easy project management and increased productivity.
Actionable insights are easy to find on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and management can gain a clear snapshot of where resources are allocated in order to make better decisions to increase the efficiency in the workplace.
With more requirements for protected data than ever before, this product can ensure that businesses meet their privacy requirements and ensure that customer data is safely stored in the Cloud.
All businesses can find great benefit in using a software suite such as this and its ability to improve the operations of a business are unrivaled.