As vapers travel around the world, the greatest concerns involve how they will get their device and accessories past the airlines and how they will cope with vaping regulations of the country they are visiting. But as always, information is power, and it will help you to enjoy your vape while on the go.
So, the first step is to get online and check the guidelines offered by the airline that you will be using. Different states also have information on vaping regulations. All in all, you are in the right place as we will offer you the right guidelines on how to enjoy your vape while on the go.
Most airlines, if not all, do not allow people to carry their vaporizers and accessories inside their checked bags. Arguably, the devices might explode and cause a fire in the luggage compartment while the e-liquids might leak and cause damage to other luggage. However, they allow people to board the airplane with vape devices and e-juice in their carry-on bags. The e-liquid is required to be in clear 100 ml bottles.
· The UK – Although the laws are often amended with time, the UK is very strict on the manufacturing, distribution, and use of vape products. The country treats vaping like tobacco and almost the same guidelines apply. It is banned in public transport places, stadiums, and other busy public spots. You can enjoy vaping indoors and in some restaurants or clubs. The sale of vaping products is restricted to adults who are over 18 years old. So, make sure that you have qualified before you navigate to these guys to buy vaping products.
· Europe – Many countries in Europe regulate vaping like tobacco. However, they are lenient when it comes to the sale of these products and even the use. If you are traveling in countries like Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, and Spain, it is important to visit their travel guide website to know the best way of enjoying your vape.
· North America – Here, you have to be 21 years to buy and use vaping products. The FDA has yet to approve the e-juice as safe for humans. Vaping remains banned in various public places, but there are many designated areas where you can do this.
· Africa – Many countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Egypt regulate vaping just like tobacco. This includes a ban on using it in public places aside from designated areas. You can still enjoy your vape in your hotel room and some restaurants, but you have to check with the management first.
· Asia – Numerous countries in Asia have set guidelines on vaping. They regulate the distribution to adults who are over 18 years but have banned public use. However, you can enjoy vaping in areas that allow shisha and tobacco.
With the above information, it is easy to enjoy your vape anywhere in the world. If you are not sure, it is best to use it indoors first and buy the products online. If you do the right thing, you are not likely to have any trouble.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category.